- Grantham's student population of 471 students has declined by 44% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 45% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grantham's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#672 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wayne County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goldsboro Grantham Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 428 students
3093 S Us Hwy 13
Goldsboro, NC 27530
(919)689-9999 0.5 5-8 428
- Dudley Southern Wayne High School Grades: 9-12 | 1094 students
124 Walter Fulcher Rd
Dudley, NC 28333
(919)705-6060 7.3 9-12 1094
- Dudley Brogden Primary Grades: PK-4 | 872 students
2253 Old Mt Olive Hwy
Dudley, NC 28333
(919)705-6020 7.4 PK-4 872
- Mount Olive Mount Olive Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 405 students
309 Wooten Street
Mount Olive, NC 28365
(919)658-7320 8.4 5-8 405
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.