Gray Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 456 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 24%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 63% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Gray Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Gray Elementary School's ranking?
Gray Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
63% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 65% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Gray Elementary School?
456 students attend Gray Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
76% of Gray Elementary School students are White, 7% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Black, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Gray Elementary School?
Gray Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Gray Elementary School offer ?
Gray Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
Review Gray Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities