Greenfield High School
Top Placements (Wisconsin)
Greenfield High School is Listed among the top public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Greenfield High School's student population of 1228 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 76 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,228 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greenfield High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2027 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Greenfield High School is Greenfield School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Greenfield School District's student population of 3,618 students has decreased by 6% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 82% has decreased from 91% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $11,105 in this district is less than the state average of $14,677. The district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,363 is less than the state average of $14,468. The district spending/student has grown by 10% over four school years.
|School District Name||Greenfield School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||3,618||848|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$43 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$48 MM||$12 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,105||$14,677|
|District Spending / Student||$12,363||$14,468|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Edgewood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 359 students
4711 S 47th St
Milwaukee, WI 53220
(414)281-5750 0.8 PK-5 359
- Greendale Greendale Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 620 students
Greendale, WI 53129
(414)423-2800 1.2 6-8 620
- Greendale Canterbury Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 326 students
7000 Enfield Ave
Greendale, WI 53129
(414)423-2770 1.4 PK-5 326
Just relocated to the area moved into the Greenfield area. I was worry about the school system in the area since I heard so many bad reports. However, after meeting the staff at Greenfield High School and reviewing with my student who stated that the school is outstanding and she is looking forward in attending.
- Posted by Parent - rodne