Greenville Middle School
- Greenville Middle School's student population of 223 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greenville Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Meriwether County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Greenville High School Grades: 9-12 | 304 students
17656 Roosevelt Hwy
Greenville, GA 30222
(706)672-4930 1.5 9-12 304
- Woodbury George E. Washington Elementary School (pk-5) Grades: PK-5 | 366 students
18425 Main St
Woodbury, GA 30293
(706)553-3951 8.5 PK-5 366
- Warm Springs Good Sheperd Therapeutic Center Grades: 9-10 | 8 students
390 Bar Best Ranch Rd
Warm Springs, GA 31830
(706)655-2354 10.0 9-10 8
- Manchester Mountain View Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 764 students
2600 Judson Bulloch Rd
Manchester, GA 31816
(706)655-3969 11.5 PK-5 764
- Manchester Manchester High School Grades: 9-12 | 464 students
405 N 5th Ave
Manchester, GA 31816
(706)846-8445 12.8 9-12 464
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.