Griffith Institute High School
- Griffith Institute High School's student population of 591 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||591 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Griffith Institute High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||SPRINGVILLE-GRIFFITH INSTITUTE CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springville Griffith Institute Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 374 students
267 Newman St
Springville, NY 14141
(716)592-3203 0.5 6-8 374
- Springville Springville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 539 students
283 North St
Springville, NY 14141
(716)592-3204 0.5 K-5 539
- West Valley West Valley Central School Grades: PK-12 | 231 students
5359 School St
West Valley, NY 14171
(716)942-3293 8.1 PK-12 231
- Colden Colden Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 204 students
8263 Boston-colden Rd
Colden, NY 14033
(716)592-3217 8.8 K-5 204
- Delevan Delevan Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 460 students
30 School St
Delevan, NY 14042
(716)492-9463 9.7 PK-4 460
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.