Guadalupe Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 349 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
25-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Guadalupe Elementary School?
349 students attend Guadalupe Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
57% of Guadalupe Elementary School students are Hispanic, 27% of students are Asian, 8% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Black, 3% of students are White, and 2% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Guadalupe Elementary School?
Guadalupe Elementary School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Guadalupe Elementary School offer ?
Guadalupe Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Guadalupe Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities