Gulf Shores Middle School
- Gulf Shores Middle School's student population of 412 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gulf Shores Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#288 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baldwin County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gulf Shores Gulf Shores Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 1033 students
1600 East 3rd St
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
(251)968-7375 0.2 PK-6 1033
- Gulf Shores Gulf Shores High School Grades: 9-12 | 841 students
600 E 15th Ave
Gulf Shores, AL 36547
(251)968-4747 0.2 9-12 841
- Bon Secour Swift Consolidated Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 296 students
6330 Bon Secour Hwy
Bon Secour, AL 36511
(251)949-6422 4.5 PK-6 296
- Orange Beach Orange Beach Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 451 students
4900 Wilson Blvd
Orange Beach, AL 36561
(251)981-5662 7.4 PK-6 451
- Foley Foley High School Grades: 9-12 | 1872 students
1 Pride Pl
Foley, AL 36535
(251)943-2221 7.8 9-12 1872
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.