Guthrie Center Elementary School
- Guthrie Center Elementary School's student population of 294 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Guthrie Center Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#337 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guthrie Center Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Guthrie Center Guthrie Center High School Grades: 9-12 | 228 students
906 School St
Guthrie Center, IA 50115
(641)332-2236 0.7 9-12 228
- Panora Panorama Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 316 students
401 Panther Drive
Panora, IA 50216
(641)755-2021 6.7 PK-5 316
- Panora Panorama High School Grades: 9-12 | 222 students
701 W. Main
Panora, IA 50216
(641)755-2317 6.8 9-12 222
- Adair Adair-casey Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 153 students
3384 Indigo Ave.
Adair, IA 50002
(641)746-2242 12.1 PK-6 153
- Stuart Stuart Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 250 students
320 N.e. 3rd St
Stuart, IA 50250
(515)523-1018 15.7 PK-5 250
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.