H F Stevens Middle School
H F Stevens Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- H F Stevens Middle School's student population of 930 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Total Students||930 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- H F Stevens Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5962 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CROWLEY ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crowley Crowley Alternative School Grades: 1-12
208 W Main St
Crowley, TX 76036
(817)297-6992 1.1 1-12 n/a
- Fort Worth J A Hargrave Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 586 students
9200 Poynter St
Fort Worth, TX 76123
(817)370-5630 1.3 PK-4 586
- Fort Worth Sidney H Poynter Grades: PK-4 | 621 students
521 Ashdale Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76140
(817)568-5730 1.5 PK-4 621
- Crowley Crowley High School Grades: 9-12 | 2100 students
1005 W Main St
Crowley, TX 76036
(817)297-5810 1.7 9-12 2100
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.