Haleyville Elementary School
Haleyville Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Haleyville Elementary School's student population of 825 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||825 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haleyville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#420 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Haleyville City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haleyville Haleyville Center Of Technical Grades: 7-12
2007 20th St
Haleyville, AL 35565
(205)486-9481 0.0 7-12 n/a
- Linden Marengo Co Alternative School Grades: PK-6 | 223 students
160 School Ave
Linden, AL 36748
(334)295-9798 6.3 PK-6 223
- Bear Creek Phillips High School Grades: 7-12 | 209 students
142 School Avenue
Bear Creek, AL 35543
(205)486-3737 6.4 7-12 209
- Phil Campbell Phil Campbell Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 460 students
148 Camp Street
Phil Campbell, AL 35581
(256)331-2170 10.3 PK-6 460
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.