Hamilton Elementary School
- Hamilton Elementary School's student population of 660 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||660 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hamilton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2179 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||SEMINOLE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sanford Tapp Childcare Center Grades: PK | 5 students
1211 S Mellonville Ave
Sanford, FL 32771
(407)320-0167 0.3 PK 5
- Sanford Scps Early Learning Coalition Grades: PK | 77 students
1101 Bay Ave
Sanford, FL 32771
(407)320-0228 0.4 PK 77
- Lake Mary Ucp Seminole Child Development Grades: PK-3 | 126 students
756 N Sun Dr
Lake Mary, FL 32746
(407)852-3333 1.0 PK-3 126
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.