Hamilton Elementary School
- Hamilton Elementary School's student population of 420 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hamilton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5930 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hemet Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anza Hamilton High School Grades: 9-12 | 306 students
57430 Mitchell Rd.
Anza, CA 92539
(951)763-1865 0.1 9-12 306
- Idyllwild Idyllwild Grades: K-8 | 329 students
26700 State Highway 243
Idyllwild, CA 92549
(951)659-0750 12.2 K-8 329
- Aguanga Cottonwood Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 238 students
44260 Sage Rd.
Aguanga, CA 92536
(951)767-3870 15.9 K-8 238
- Palm Springs Cahuilla Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 538 students
833 E. Mesquite Ave.
Palm Springs, CA 92264
(760)325-8161 17.8 K-5 538
- Rancho Mirage Rancho Mirage Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 446 students
42-985 Indian Trail Rd.
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
(760)836-3680 18.0 K-5 446
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.