Hamilton-maineville Elementary School
- Hamilton-maineville Elementary School's student population of 445 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-2|
|Total Students||445 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hamilton-maineville Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,184 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2010-11 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Little Miami Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maineville Little Miami Intermediate Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 695 students
7247 Zoar Rd
Maineville, OH 45039
(513)899-2334 2.3 5-6 695
- Kings Mills Columbia Intermediate School Grades: 4-7 | 620 students
8263 Columbia Rd
Kings Mills, OH 45034
(513)398-8050 3.7 4-7 620
- Loveland Loveland Primary School Grades: 1-2 | 533 students
550 Loveland Madeira Rd
Loveland, OH 45140
(513)683-3101 4.1 1-2 533
- Loveland Loveland Elementary School Grades: 3-4 | 696 students
600 Loveland Madeira Rd
Loveland, OH 45140
(513)683-4333 4.2 3-4 696
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.