Hampton Elementary School
- Hampton Elementary School's student population of 217 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hampton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#914 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hampton SD 29 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bettendorf Pleasant View Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 635 students
6333 Crow Creek Road
Bettendorf, IA 52722
(563)332-5575 1.9 K-6 635
- Bettendorf Pleasant Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 1366 students
604 Belmont Road
Bettendorf, IA 52722
(563)332-5151 2.8 9-12 1366
- Le Claire Pleasant Valley Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 720 students
3501 Wisconsin Street
Le Claire, IA 52753
(563)332-0200 3.3 7-8 720
- Silvis George O Barr School Grades: PK-5 | 453 students
1305 5th Avenue
Silvis, IL 61282
(309)792-0639 3.4 PK-5 453
- East Moline Northeast Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 200 students
4280 4th Ave
East Moline, IL 61244
(309)203-1300 3.4 6-8 200
We got the Blue ribbon award 2 years in a row for ISAT. We have an amazing sport teams (best in that area) Many fun extracurriculars. No bulling. Many athletic awards. Small school not too many bad people in that district, so if you live there your kids are safe in the area at all times.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - bluei
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.