Hancock North Central Elementary School
- Hancock North Central Elementary School's student population of 471 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hancock North Central Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall School Rank||#436 out of 840 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hancock Co Dist School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Picayune West Hancock Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 351 students
23350 Highway 43
Picayune, MS 39466
(228)586-6054 3.8 K-5 351
- Kiln Hancock County Career Technical Cen
7180 Airport Road
Kiln, MS 39556
(228)467-3568 8.8 n/a n/a
- Kiln Hancock Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1080 students
7070 Stennis Airport Drive
Kiln, MS 39556
(228)467-1889 8.9 6-8 1080
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.