Hardeman Elementary School
- Hardeman Elementary School's student population of 72 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hardeman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1043 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hardeman R-x School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Slater Orearville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 82 students
32524 E Highway P
Slater, MO 65349
(660)529-2481 6.4 PK-8 82
- Blackwater Blackwater Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 112 students
Blackwater, MO 65322
(660)846-2461 7.5 PK-8 112
- Marshall Bueker Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 699 students
565 S Odell
Marshall, MO 65340
(660)886-6833 10.0 5-8 699
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.