Orearville Elementary School
Orearville Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Orearville Elementary School's student population of 76 students has grown by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Orearville Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1950 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orearville R-IV School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilliam Gilliam Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 39 students
102 North St
Gilliam, MO 65330
(660) 784-2225 5.6 PK-8 39
- Marshall Hardeman Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 69 students
21051 Highway D
Marshall, MO 65340
(660) 837-3400 6.4 PK-8 69
- Marshall Eastwood Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 226 students
313 E Eastwood
Marshall, MO 65340
(660) 886-7100 7.4 K-4 226
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?