Hardin Reynolds Elementary School
Hardin Reynolds Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Hardin Reynolds Elementary School's student population of 217 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-7|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hardin Reynolds Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#742 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Patrick County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Patrick Springs Patrick Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 263 students
75 Elementary Lane
Patrick Springs, VA 24133
(276) 694-3396 2.6 PK-3 263
- Stuart Patrick County High School Grades: 8-12 | 901 students
215 Cougar Lane
Stuart, VA 24171
(276) 694-7137 6.5 8-12 901
- Stuart Stuart Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 406 students
314 Staples Ave
Stuart, VA 24171
(276) 694-7139 6.8 PK-7 406
- Bassett Sanville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 251 students
19 Sanville School Rd
Bassett, VA 24055
(276) 629-5301 8.0 PK-5 251
- Sandy Ridge Sandy Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 185 students
1070 Amostown Road
Sandy Ridge, NC 27046
(336) 871-2400 9.5 K-5 185
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.