Hardin Reynolds Elementary School
- Hardin Reynolds Elementary School's student population of 236 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-7|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hardin Reynolds Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1450 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Patrick Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Patrick Springs Patrick Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 257 students
75 Elementary Lane
Patrick Springs, VA 24133
(276)694-3396 2.6 PK-3 257
- Stuart Patrick County High School Grades: 8-12 | 951 students
215 Cougar Lane
Stuart, VA 24171
(276)694-7137 6.5 8-12 951
- Stuart Stuart Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 430 students
314 Staples Ave
Stuart, VA 24171
(276)694-7139 6.8 PK-7 430
- Bassett Sanville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 263 students
19 Sanville School Rd
Bassett, VA 24055
(276)629-5301 8.0 PK-5 263
- Sandy Ridge Sandy Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 185 students
1070 Amostown Road
Sandy Ridge, NC 27046
(336)871-2400 9.5 K-5 185
Glendale Public Schools has hired a company to monitor student posts on social media. The district claims the practice will help school officials step in when a student threatens to hurt himself or someone else.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.