Harmony Elementary School
- Harmony Elementary School's student population of 638 students has grown by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||638 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harmony Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#123 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oldham County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goshen North Oldham High School Grades: 9-12 | 1025 students
1815 S Hwy 1793
Goshen, KY 40026
(502)228-0158 0.2 9-12 1025
- Prospect Goshen At Hillcrest Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 664 students
12518 Ridgemoor Dr
Prospect, KY 40059
(502)228-0101 1.5 K-5 664
- Prospect Norton Commons Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 405 students
10941 Kings Crown Dr
Prospect, KY 40059
(502)485-8367 4.6 PK-5 405
- Charlestown Charlestown Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 696 students
Charlestown, IN 47111
(812)256-3328 4.8 9-12 696
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.