- The student population of 643 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||643 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.12 is less than the state average of 0.23. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Harrison Hills City School District's student population of 1,559 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 71% has decreased from 93% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,375 in this district is less than the state average of $12,590. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,769 is less than the state average of $12,240. The district spending/student has declined by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||Harrison Hills City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,559||909|
|District Total Revenue||$19 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$17 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,375||$12,590|
|District Spending / Student||$10,769||$12,240|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CadizHarrison Career CenterGrades: 9-12
82500 Cadiz Jewett Rd
Cadiz, OH 43907
HopedaleHarrison East Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 563 students
410 Normal St
Hopedale, OH 43976
AdenaBuckeye West Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 303 students
243 N Mill St
Adena, OH 43901
ScioHarrison North Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 353 students
322 West Main Street
Scio, OH 43988
Saint ClairsvilleBelmont Career CenterGrades: 9-12
110 Fox Shannon Pl
Saint Clairsville, OH 43950
This school is severely lacking in nearly every way imaginable. The quality of teachers is poor at best. The facilities are abysmally terrible, and undoubtedly the worst i have ever seen. And heaven help you if you ever need to contact any of the staff or faculty, because the chances of them returning your call, no matter its importance, are slim to none.
- Posted by Parent - daven
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!