Harrison Central Jr./sr. High School
- The student population of 643 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||643 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.12 is less than the state average of 0.23. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Harrison Hills City School District's student population of 1,559 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 71% has decreased from 97% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,829 is higher than the state average of $12,824. The district revenue/student has grown by 23% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,742 is less than the state average of $11,656. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Harrison Hills City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,559||909|
|District Total Revenue||$20 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$17 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,829||$12,824|
|District Spending / Student||$10,742||$11,656|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CadizHarrison Career CenterGrades: 9-12
82500 Cadiz Jewett Rd
Cadiz, OH 43907
HopedaleHarrison East Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 563 students
410 Normal St
Hopedale, OH 43976
AdenaBuckeye West Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 303 students
243 N Mill St
Adena, OH 43901
ScioHarrison North Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 353 students
322 West Main Street
Scio, OH 43988
Saint ClairsvilleBelmont Career CenterGrades: 9-12
110 Fox Shannon Pl
Saint Clairsville, OH 43950
This school is severely lacking in nearly every way imaginable. The quality of teachers is poor at best. The facilities are abysmally terrible, and undoubtedly the worst i have ever seen. And heaven help you if you ever need to contact any of the staff or faculty, because the chances of them returning your call, no matter its importance, are slim to none.
- Posted by Parent - daven
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.