- Harrison School's student population of 30 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harrison School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#318 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harrison K-12 s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Willow Creek Willow Creek School Grades: PK-6 | 40 students
Willow Creek, MT 59760
(406)285-6991 11.0 PK-6 40
- Cardwell Cardwell School Grades: PK-8 | 46 students
80 Highway 359
Cardwell, MT 59721
(406)287-3321 13.6 PK-8 46
- Three Forks Three Forks 7-8 Grades: 6-8 | 157 students
210 East Neal
Three Forks, MT 59752
(406)285-3224 17.7 6-8 157
- Three Forks Three Forks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 296 students
212 East Neal
Three Forks, MT 59752
(406)285-6830 17.7 PK-5 296
- Whitehall Whitehall 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 58 students
401 N Division
Whitehall, MT 59759
(406)287-3882 19.3 7-8 58
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.