Hatton Eielson Elementary School
- Hatton Eielson Elementary School's student population of 94 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hatton Eielson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#184 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HATTON EIELSON 7 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northwood Northwood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 169 students
420 Trojan Rd
Northwood, ND 58267
(701)587-5221 7.6 PK-6 169
- Portland Gst Spec Ed Unit
600 Arnold Ave
Portland, ND 58274
(701)788-2004 10.5 n/a n/a
- Mayville May-port Cg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 101 students
900 Main St W
Mayville, ND 58257
(701)788-2281 11.4 6-8 101
- Mayville Peter Boe Junior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 227 students
20 2nd St Nw
Mayville, ND 58257
(701)788-2116 11.4 PK-5 227
- Buxton Central Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 113 students
1556 Hwy 81 Ne
Buxton, ND 58218
(701)847-2220 18.2 PK-6 113
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.