Northwood Elementary School
- Northwood Elementary School's student population of 169 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northwood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#170 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northwood 129 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hatton Hatton Eielson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 94 students
503 4th St
Hatton, ND 58240
(701)543-3456 7.6 PK-6 94
- Larimore Larimore High School Grades: 7-12 | 174 students
300 Booth Ave
Larimore, ND 58251
(701)343-2366 13.3 7-12 174
- Larimore Larimore Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 208 students
700 Clark Ave
Larimore, ND 58251
(701)343-2249 13.6 PK-6 208
- Emerado Emerado Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
501 Main St
Emerado, ND 58228
(701)594-5125 16.9 PK-8 109
- Portland Gst Spec Ed Unit
600 Arnold Ave
Portland, ND 58274
(701)788-2004 17.8 n/a n/a
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.