Emerado Elementary School
Emerado Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Dakota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Emerado Elementary School's student population of 109 students has grown by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Emerado Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#419 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Emerado 127 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grand Forks Afb Nathan Twining Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 212 students
1422 N Louisiana St
Grand Forks Afb, ND 58204
(701)787-5100 2.8 PK-5 212
- Larimore Larimore High School Grades: 7-12 | 174 students
300 Booth Ave
Larimore, ND 58251
(701)343-2366 11.9 7-12 174
- Larimore Larimore Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 208 students
700 Clark Ave
Larimore, ND 58251
(701)343-2249 12.0 PK-6 208
- Grand Forks Community Alternative High School Grades: 9-12 | 79 students
500 Stanford Road
Grand Forks, ND 58203
(701)795-2777 13.4 9-12 79
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.