Larimore Elementary School
- Larimore Elementary School's student population of 208 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Larimore Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#334 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Larimore 44 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Larimore Larimore High School Grades: 7-12 | 174 students
300 Booth Ave
Larimore, ND 58251
(701)343-2366 0.3 7-12 174
- Emerado Emerado Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
501 Main St
Emerado, ND 58228
(701)594-5125 12.0 PK-8 109
- Grand Forks Afb Nathan Twining Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 212 students
1422 N Louisiana St
Grand Forks Afb, ND 58204
(701)787-5100 12.5 PK-5 212
- Northwood Northwood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 169 students
420 Trojan Rd
Northwood, ND 58267
(701)587-5221 13.6 PK-6 169
- Forest River Midway High School Grades: 9-12 | 56 students
3202 33rd Ave Ne
Forest River, ND 58233
(701)869-2432 17.5 9-12 56
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.