Havasupai Elementary School
Havasupai Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Havasupai Elementary School's student population of 73 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers (12-13)||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||≤10%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio (09-10)||32:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Havasupai Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Page Caviat - Grand Canyon High School Grades: 9-12
One Boulder St.
Page, AZ 86040
(928) 638-2461 33.2 9-12 n/a
- Grand Canyon Grand Canyon Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
#1 Boulder Street
Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
(928) 638-2461 33.2 PK-8 211
- Page Caviat - Fredonia High School Grades: 9-12
221 E. Horrt St.
Page, AZ 86040
(928) 643-7333 50.3 9-12 n/a
- Fredonia Fredonia High School Grades: 7-12 | 84 students
221 E Hortt Street
Fredonia, AZ 86022
(928) 643-7333 50.3 7-12 84
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.