Hayden High School
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 800 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 10% in AL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 17% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 42% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hayden High School's ranking?
Hayden High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for: Highest graduation rate (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
17% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 24% AL state average), while 42% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% AL state average).
What is the graduation rate of Hayden High School?
The graduation rate of Hayden High School is 95%, which is higher than the Alabama state average of 90%.
How many students attend Hayden High School?
800 students attend Hayden High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
94% of Hayden High School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hayden High School?
Hayden High School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Alabama state average of 17:1.
What grades does Hayden High School offer ?
Hayden High School offers enrollment in grades 8-12
What school district is Hayden High School part of?
Hayden High School is part of Blount County School District.
Review Hayden High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities