Heartland Elementary School
- Heartland Elementary School's student population of 18 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Heartland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1107 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pipestone Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Benton Lake Benton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 136 students
101 Garfield St
Lake Benton, MN 56149
(507)368-4241 0.0 PK-6 136
- Tyler Rtr Alc Grades: 9-12
100 Strong St
Tyler, MN 56178
(507)247-5911 7.4 9-12 n/a
- Elkton Elkton Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-6 | 183 students
508 Buffalo St
Elkton, SD 57026
(605)542-2541 10.0 PK-6 183
- Ivanhoe Lincoln Elementary - Ivanhoe Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
421 N Rebecca
Ivanhoe, MN 56142
(507)694-1540 14.0 PK-6 80
- Russell Rtr Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 129 students
111 3rd St
Russell, MN 56169
(507)247-5913 16.8 6-8 129
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.