Henryville Junior & Senior High School
- Henryville Junior & Senior High School's student population of 525 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Henryville Junior & Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1327 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||West Clark Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henryville Henryville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 640 students
215 N Ferguson St
Henryville, IN 47126
(812)294-4806 0.0 PK-6 640
- Sellersburg Rock Creek Community Academy Grades: K-12 | 507 students
11525 Highway 31
Sellersburg, IN 47172
(812)246-9271 7.2 K-12 507
- Scottsburg Vienna-finley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 339 students
445 Ivan Rogers Dr
Scottsburg, IN 47170
(812)752-8925 7.4 K-5 339
- Charlestown Pleasant Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 507 students
1250 Monroe St
Charlestown, IN 47111
(812)256-7286 8.1 PK-5 507
- Charlestown Jonathan Jennings Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 492 students
603 Market St
Charlestown, IN 47111
(812)256-7284 8.7 PK-5 492
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.