Heritage Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Heritage Academy's student population of 678 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||678 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Heritage Academy is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#370 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Heritage Academy Inc. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Early Education Center Grades: PK | 56 students
122 N Country Club Dr
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480) 308-7300 0.6 PK 56
- Mesa Mesa Arts Academy Grades: K-8 | 232 students
221 West 6th Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480) 844-3965 0.7 K-8 232
- Mesa New Horizon School For The Performing Arts Grades: K-6 | 157 students
446 E Broadway
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480) 655-7444 0.7 K-6 157
- Mesa Step Up School Grades: K-8 | 85 students
44 East 5th Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
(480) 344-2600 0.7 K-8 85
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.