Hickory Ridge Middle School
Hickory Ridge Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Hickory Ridge Middle School's student population of 1,183 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,183 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hickory Ridge Middle School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,555 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#373 out of 2555 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cabarrus County Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisburg Harrisburg Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 1033 students
3900 Stallings Road
Harrisburg, NC 28075
(704)455-5118 0.5 K-5 1033
- Harrisburg A.c.e. Academy Grades: K-7 | 389 students
7807 Caldwell Road
Harrisburg, NC 28075
(704)456-7153 1.8 K-7 389
- Concord Pitts School Road Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 818 students
720 Pitts School Road Sw
Concord, NC 28027
(704)788-3430 2.5 K-5 818
I live in Maryland and i came to NC on the 4th of July till the 7th. We were looking for homes and schools arrond your area and it was really good. I think your school is great and, ihope i come there when i move in 2015 inbetween 8th grade cause im going to 7th grade this year.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - rudyn
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.