- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 413 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 59% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 64% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Hillcrest School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hillcrest School's ranking?
Hillcrest School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Highest overall rank (Top 10%), Highest math proficiency (Top 10%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Hillcrest School?
413 students attend Hillcrest School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
94% of Hillcrest School students are White, 2% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hillcrest School?
Hillcrest School has a student ration of 20:1, which is higher than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Hillcrest School offer ?
Hillcrest School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Hillcrest School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities