Hillsboro High School
- Hillsboro High School's student population of 200 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hillsboro High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#300 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HILLSBORO 9 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillsboro Hillsboro Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 254 students
128 4th St Se
Hillsboro, ND 58045
(701)636-4711 0.1 PK-6 254
- Blanchard Spruce Lane Colony School Grades: K-8 | 7 students
15750 6th St Se
Blanchard, ND 58009
(701)636-2191 10.8 K-8 7
- Halstad Norman County West Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 119 students
225 2nd Ave E
Halstad, MN 56548
(218)456-2151 11.4 7-12 119
- Mayville Peter Boe Junior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 227 students
20 2nd St Nw
Mayville, ND 58257
(701)788-2116 14.4 PK-5 227
- Mayville May-port Cg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 101 students
900 Main St W
Mayville, ND 58257
(701)788-2281 14.6 6-8 101
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.