Hillsboro Elementary School
- Hillsboro Elementary School's student population of 254 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hillsboro Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#104 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsboro 9 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillsboro Hillsboro High School Grades: 7-12 | 200 students
12 4th St Ne
Hillsboro, ND 58045
(701)636-4360 0.1 7-12 200
- Blanchard Spruce Lane Colony School Grades: K-8 | 7 students
15750 6th St Se
Blanchard, ND 58009
(701)636-2191 10.7 K-8 7
- Halstad Norman County West Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 119 students
225 2nd Ave E
Halstad, MN 56548
(218)456-2151 11.4 7-12 119
- Mayville Peter Boe Junior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 227 students
20 2nd St Nw
Mayville, ND 58257
(701)788-2116 14.5 PK-5 227
- Mayville May-port Cg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 101 students
900 Main St W
Mayville, ND 58257
(701)788-2281 14.7 6-8 101
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.