Hillsdale High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,689 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 67%
- Graduation Rate: 92% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 71% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Hillsdale High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hillsdale High School's ranking?
Hillsdale High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 71% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Hillsdale High School?
The graduation rate of Hillsdale High School is 92%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Hillsdale High School?
1,689 students attend Hillsdale High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
34% of Hillsdale High School students are Hispanic, 33% of students are White, 20% of students are Asian, 11% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hillsdale High School?
Hillsdale High School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Hillsdale High School offer ?
Hillsdale High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Hillsdale High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities