- Holden School's student population of 154 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-4|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holden School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#78 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 63/MSAD 63 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holden Holbrook School Grades: 5-8 | 252 students
202 Kidder Hill Road
Holden, ME 04429
(207)843-7769 2.6 5-8 252
- Orrington Dedham School Grades: PK-8 | 193 students
2065 Main Road
Orrington, ME 04474
(207)843-6498 2.9 PK-8 193
- Brewer Brewer High School Grades: 9-12 | 670 students
79 Parkway South
Brewer, ME 04412
(207)989-4140 4.7 9-12 670
- Eddington Eddington School Grades: PK-1 | 126 students
440 Main Road
Eddington, ME 04428
(207)843-6010 5.1 PK-1 126
- Brewer Brewer Community School Grades: PK-8 | 1009 students
92 Pendleton Street
Brewer, ME 04412
(207)404-5700 5.3 PK-8 1009
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.