- Grades: Kindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 19 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 37%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 1% in CA)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 38% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% CA state average).
How many students attend Honcut?
19 students attend Honcut.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
63% of Honcut students are White, 21% of students are Hispanic, 11% of students are Two or more races, and 5% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Honcut?
Honcut has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Honcut offer ?
Honcut offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-3
Review Honcut. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities