Honeoye Falls-lima Middle School
- Honeoye Falls-lima Middle School's student population of 534 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Honeoye Falls-lima Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1247 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HONEOYE FALLS-LIMA CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honeoye Falls Manor Intermediate School Grades: 2-5 | 615 students
147 East St
Honeoye Falls, NY 14472
(585)624-7160 0.4 2-5 615
- Honeoye Falls Honeoye Falls-lima Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 756 students
83 East St
Honeoye Falls, NY 14472
(585)624-7051 0.5 9-12 756
- Lima Lima Elementary School Grades: K-11 | 280 students
7342 College St
Lima, NY 14485
(585)624-7140 3.2 K-11 280
- Rush Monica B Leary Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 595 students
5509 E Henrietta Rd
Rush, NY 14543
(585)359-5468 5.3 K-5 595
- Henrietta Charles H Roth Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 665 students
4000 E Henrietta Rd
Henrietta, NY 14467
(585)359-5108 7.0 6-8 665
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.