Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo
- Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo's student population of 63 students has grown by 142% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 28% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has increased from 4:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hope Learning Academy Of Toledo School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grove Patterson Academy Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 393 students
3020 Marvin Ave
Toledo, OH 43606
(419)671-3350 0.6 K-8 393
- Toledo Central Academy Of Ohio Grades: K-6 | 179 students
2727 Kenwood Blvd
Toledo, OH 43606
(419)205-9800 0.9 K-6 179
- Toledo Discovery Academy Grades: K-6 | 259 students
3835 Secor Rd
Toledo, OH 43623
(419)214-3266 0.9 K-6 259
- Toledo Jesup W. Scott High School Grades: 8-12 | 662 students
2400 Collingwood Blvd
Toledo, OH 43620
(419)671-4000 1.0 8-12 662
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.