Huntington Place Elementary School
- Huntington Place Elementary School's student population of 551 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Huntington Place Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#72 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tuscaloosa County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northport Northport Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 593 students
13695 Frankie Thomas Trace
Northport, AL 35475
(205)342-2862 0.1 PK-2 593
- Northport Faucett-vestavia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 427 students
1150 Vestavia Circle
Northport, AL 35473
(205)342-2646 4.0 PK-5 427
- Northport Crestmont Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 366 students
2400 34th Ave
Northport, AL 35476
(205)342-2695 4.7 PK-5 366
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.