Hustonville Elementary School
- Hustonville Elementary School's student population of 323 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hustonville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#297 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mc Kinney Mckinney Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 162 students
3425 Ky Hwy 198 W
Mc Kinney, KY 40448
(606)346-4741 3.4 PK-5 162
- Junction City Junction City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 365 students
250 School St
Junction City, KY 40440
(859)936-7524 8.1 PK-5 365
- Liberty Jones Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 383 students
6295 East Ky 70
Liberty, KY 42539
(606)787-1217 8.6 PK-6 383
- Stanford Fort Logan School Grades: 6-12 | 167 students
305 Danville Ave
Stanford, KY 40484
(606)365-1333 9.2 6-12 167
- Stanford Lincoln County Area Technology Center
422 Education Way
Stanford, KY 40484
(606)365-8500 9.3 n/a n/a
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.