- Hved Ecse's student population of 51 students has grown by 96% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 66% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
- Hved Ecse's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hiawatha Valley Ed. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winona River Valley Academy Alc Grades: 9-12 | 12 students
51 Red School Ln
Winona, MN 55987
(507)767-3339 0.0 9-12 12
- Wabasha Wabasha-kellogg Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 270 students
2113 Hiawatha Dr E
Wabasha, MN 55981
(651)565-3559 3.2 7-12 270
- Alma Alma Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
S1618 State Road 35
Alma, WI 54610
(608)685-4416 4.6 PK-8 183
- Pepin Pepin Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 142 students
510 Pine St
Pepin, WI 54759
(715)442-2391 11.8 PK-6 142
- Plainview Plainview-elgin-millville High School Grades: 9-12 | 445 students
500 W Broadway
Plainview, MN 55964
(507)534-3128 13.1 9-12 445
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.