Hyde Addison Elementary School At Meyer
Hyde Addison Elementary School At Meyer places among the top 20% of public schools in District of Columbia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Hyde Addison Elementary School At Meyer's student population of 320 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hyde Addison Elementary School At Meyer is ranked within the top 10% of all 204 schools in District of Columbia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DC)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#15 out of 204 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||District Of Columbia School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Duke Ellington School Of The Arts Grades: 9-12 | 566 students
3500 R St Nw
Washington, DC 20007
(202)282-0123 0.5 9-12 566
- Washington Hardy Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 392 students
1819 35th St Nw
Washington, DC 20007
(202)729-4350 0.6 6-8 392
- Washington Dc Scholars Pcs Grades: PK-8 | 515 students
5601 E Capitol Se
Washington, DC 20019
(202)559-6138 0.9 PK-8 515
Excellent teachers and management. Osome and Very good place children to flourish.
- Posted by Parent - Aleme
Why is a new attendance zone being added to this school? It looks like there has been a sharp increase in attendance in the past five years. How will the new attendance zone impact the demographics of the school?
- Posted by Parent - btl22