Idea Mays College Preparatory
- Idea Mays College Preparatory's student population of 120 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
- Idea Mays College Preparatory's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Idea Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Idea Mays Academy Grades: K-2 | 349 students
1210 Horal Rd
San Antonio, TX 78245
(210)529-3200 0.0 K-2 349
- San Antonio Heritage Academy Grades: 7-8 | 14 students
8750 Fourwinds Dr
San Antonio, TX 78239
(210)510-4640 0.2 7-8 14
- San Antonio Meadow Village Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 534 students
1406 Meadow Way Dr
San Antonio, TX 78227
(210)397-0650 0.5 PK-5 534
- San Antonio Harmony School Of Excellence - San Antonio Grades: PK-5 | 580 students
2015 Sw Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78227
(210)645-7166 0.8 PK-5 580
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.