Beecher CUSD 200U School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Beecher CUSD 200U School District serving 1,017 students in Beecher, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 21% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the state average of 16:1.
Beecher CUSD 200U School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Beecher Beecher Elementary School Po Box 308
Beecher, IL 60401
Grades: PK-5 | 433 students
- Beecher Beecher High School Po Box 338
Beecher, IL 60401
Grades: 9-12 | 328 students
- Beecher Beecher Junior High School 101 E Church Rd
Beecher, IL 60401
Grades: 6-8 | 256 students
|School District Name||Beecher CUSD 200U School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,017 students|
|# of Teachers||64 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||499 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||518 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||8 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||172 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||19 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||799 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||19 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||10|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||66|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||61|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||80|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Beecher CUSD 200U School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,593 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,514. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,619 is less than the state average of $14,861. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$14 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$13 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,593||$14,514|
|Spending / Student||$11,619||$14,861|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.