Golf ESD 67 School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 public schools in Golf ESD 67 School District, serving 653 students.
- Public school in Golf ESD 67 School District have an average math proficiency score of 59% (versus the Illinois public school average of 32%), and reading proficiency score of 66% (versus the 38% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the top 5% of public schools in Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 51% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the Illinois public school average of 52% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the Illinois public school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Golf ESD 67 School District|
|School District Phone Number||(847)966-8299|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||4,240 Schools|
|# of Students||653 Students||1,991,759 Students|
|# of Teachers||44 Teachers||127,332 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
- Golf ESD 67 School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 861 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 Students||5,549 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||246 Students||101,257 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||57 Students||522,077 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13 Students||334,713 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||320 Students||956,384 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 Student||2,080 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||14 Students||69,699 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||25||79,846|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||64||131,861|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||73||137,299|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||59||139,617|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||64||145,128|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||73||148,297|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||80||150,789|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||79||149,065|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||66||148,606|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||70||150,377|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||158,621|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||154,549|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||149,815|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||147,873|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||16|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,209 is higher than the state average of $14,657. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,183 is higher than the state average of $14,817. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,209||$14,657|
|Spending / Student||$16,183||$14,817|
Golf ESD 67 School District Public Schools (2020)
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.