Monroe/Randolph ROE School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 public schools in Monroe/Randolph ROE School District, serving 83 students.
- Public school in Monroe/Randolph ROE School District have an average math proficiency score of 20% (versus the Illinois public school average of 32%).
- The school with highest math proficiency is Ccsi Alternative School, with ≤20% math proficiency. Read more about public school math proficiency statistics in Illinois or national school math proficiency statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Illinois public school average of 52% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the Illinois public school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Monroe/Randolph ROE School District|
|School District Phone Number||(618)939-5650|
|School District Grades Offered||07 - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||4,240 Schools|
|# of Students||83 Students||1,991,759 Students|
|# of Teachers||3 Teachers||127,332 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||15:1|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||5,549 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||101,257 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 Student||522,077 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 Students||334,713 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||78 Students||956,384 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||2,080 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 Student||69,699 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||79,846|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||131,861|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||137,299|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||139,617|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||145,128|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||148,297|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||150,789|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||149,065|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||3||148,606|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||5||150,377|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||5||158,621|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||13||154,549|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||13||149,815|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||44||147,873|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||16|
Monroe/Randolph ROE School District Public Schools (2020)
We take a look at a recent call by U.S. health officials to change public policies involving sports-related head trauma injuries, and how some states are already answering the call.
Keep your kids out of the summer rut! Learn how summer break impacts students’ academic performance in the fall and what can be done to prevent the academic summer slide.
What happens when a sweltering heat wave hits the Midwest? Public schools cancel many summer activities. Learn more about how school districts are coping with triple digit temperatures.