Imagine At South Vero
Imagine At South Vero places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Imagine At South Vero's student population of 900 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has grown by 74% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||900 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Imagine At South Vero is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#797 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Indian River School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vero Beach Glendale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 564 students
4940 8th St
Vero Beach, FL 32968
(772)978-8050 2.7 PK-5 564
- Vero Beach Dodgertown Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 388 students
4350 43rd Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32967
(772)564-4100 3.6 PK-5 388
- Vero Beach St. Peter's Academy Grades: K-6 | 132 students
4250 38th Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32967
(772)562-1963 3.8 K-6 132
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.