Imagine Surprise Middle School
- Imagine Surprise Middle School's student population of 372 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Imagine Surprise Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1000 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Imagine Middle At Surprise Inc. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Imagine Prep Surprise Grades: 9-12 | 346 students
14850 N. 156th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85053
(602) 547-7961 0.1 9-12 346
- Surprise Calibre Academy Surprise Grades: K-8 | 496 students
15688 West Acoma Lane
Surprise, AZ 85379
(623) 556-2179 0.2 K-8 496
- Surprise Paradise Honors High School Grades: 9-12 | 650 students
12775 N. 175th Avenue
Surprise, AZ 85374
(623) 455-7400 0.5 9-12 650
- Glendale E-institute At Surprise Grades: 9-12 | 121 students
16578 W Greenway Rd
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 544-9285 0.8 9-12 121
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.