Inborden Elementary School
Inborden Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Inborden Elementary School's student population of 304 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||304 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Inborden Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1943 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Halifax County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Enfield Enfield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 223 students
13723 Hwy 481
Enfield, NC 27823
(252)445-5502 0.9 6-8 223
- Halifax Southeast Halifax High School Grades: 9-12 | 302 students
16683 Hwy 125
Halifax, NC 27839
(252)445-2027 7.3 9-12 302
- Enfield Pittman Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 148 students
25041 Hwy 561
Enfield, NC 27823
(252)445-5268 7.5 PK-5 148
- Scotland Neck Scotland Neck Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 252 students
901 Junior High School Road
Scotland Neck, NC 27874
(252)826-4413 8.0 PK-5 252
- Battleboro Phillips Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 122 students
4371 Battleboro-leggett Road
Battleboro, NC 27809
(252)446-2031 11.6 6-8 122
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.